Friday, August 26, 2016

High School Goodbyes

I had the time of my life at the Senior all night party! It was at Boondocks and we had a blast! There was unlimited pizza, the band Foreign Figures, hamster balls that you slam into each other, Go-Karts, bowling, lazer tagging, and arcade games! We did it ALL! We were right up front with Foreign Figures and the lead singer sang right to me and touched my hand! They are SO GOOD it was so fun! I got to spend time with Logan, Alyse, Taylor, Anne, and Britton. It was so much fun and our night didn't just end there...we went to Angel Park and watched the sunrise together! I love these guys!!
Then that weekend I got to go to Park City for a senior trip with Sam, Sydney, Amber, Anne, and Taylor. We went into the cute town of Park City and went on a beautiful hike together! We also ordered pizza and requested the delivery man to give us a pickup line that he failed to fulfill haha we went hot tubbing together, played games, and got ice cream at a sketchy cow place. I had a blast with these girls and I'm going to miss them!!

Chilling with Foreign Figures

Lazer Tag


Watching the sunrise together!

Park City

The adorable streets of Park City

Sydney, Anne, Amber, Sam, Taylor, and me



Hiking in Park City

Going on splits with the Hermana Missionaries Hermana Olivas y Hermana Thetford

No comments:

Post a Comment