Friday, August 26, 2016

Graduations!!

Graduating from Seminary with Alyse!!


The time has finally come! On June 2, 2016 I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL! Because I was in the A Capella choir, we got to sing a beautiful song during graduation and be the first ones to graduate! Our graduation was at the Weber State Event Center. It was surreal to throw our caps and realize that we are done! Now we are all onto new adventures: Missions, College, and Marriage! I'm going to miss Davis High and the people that made my senior year the greatest year of my life. I want to finish with the song as we finished our graduation, "Oh Dear old Davis High School, we'll fight for you. We'll fight for Davis, we're up to snuff we never ever ever bluff, against the Darts of Davis, none can progress. Three cheers for Davis our D-H-S!!"
Singing at graduation

Receiving my diploma

We had to do the High School Musical jump


Graduating with my best friend Logan


Taylor and me <3

My running girls!!

 

Coach Timothy and me

Coach Talley and me

I love my Amber!!


GRADUATE!



My family at my graduation


I wasn't the only graduate in the family. Carley graduated from Junior High! After my all night senior party and 45 minutes of sleep, I went to Carley's graduation attempting to stay awake.

The graduates




Carley receiving her "diploma".

Carley's class all sang together for graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment