Friday, August 26, 2016

Final Senior Memories!!

As the end of the year was approaching and after all of the AP tests, us seniors finally got to relax and spend these final memories together. I got to go to the temple for our last temple trip together with my temple Tuesday group. I also had my final madrigal concert and a capella concert and the seniors were recognized along with many madrigal memories. We had our interests and futures displayed on display tables. As seniors, our final dance was the senior cotillion and it was at the Weber State Ballroom. I joined a fun group of runners and we all went to get pictures done at Barnes Park, we then ate out at the Pizza Pie Cafe, and then went to the dance together! It was so much fun! Then on the week of graduation, a bunch of my senior friends and I went to Pineview to swim at the lake, go boating, and turn Dallin into a merman in the sand. Finally, my grandparents took Josh and I to the Roof in Salt Lake City for a luxurious, gourmet dinner. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people that celebrated this accomplishment with me and their gifts and support they gave me. I'm going to miss these wonderful friends of mine! 

Temple Trips


Final Madrigal Concert

My display at my Madrigal Concert.

I got to sing the solo in "For Good" and it was so powerful and emotional! I have never wanted a solo so badly in my life and I am so thankful for that opportunity to sing it.

Logan came and supported me in my concerts.

Matt and Gyv were there to support me at my concert and ended up making faces at me the entire concert.
My girls Allison and Lizzy :)

We found this mannequin in the choir room for lip sync battle...  

I finally got glasses after 18 years! Apparantly I was blind....

Senior Cotillion

Logan and I rode together to the dance and we got a little lost. It didn't help that neither of us had smart phones with gps haha







My running buddies :) I LOVE these girls. Sam, Courtney, Autumn, Anne, Alyse, Taylor, and Sydney.


Literally my best friend :)



All my best friends.

Taylor and me


Senior Trip to Pineview


Melanie, Britton, Sydney, Cade, Autumn, Taylor, Amber, Logan, Josh, Dallim, Bryce, Issak, and Brittany


We were getting real close playing the "awkward twister" game haha so I had to snap a shot.

Senior Gifts

I'm so thankful for all of the cute graduation gifts I got from such wonderful people in my life!

Sister Moran, my YW President, gave me this survival kit :)

My YW leaders gave me this cute graduation treat.


Logan wanted to be TA of the month in Talley's class every month so Rachel Clouse and I messed with him and put our pics up on the wall. We ended up remaining there and being TAs of the month even though we weren't even TAs haha

Connie gave me the greatest pizza I have ever received!

Dinner at the Roof



Dinner at the Roof right in front of the Salt Lake Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment