Wednesday, August 31, 2016

4th of July!!!


 
This kinda seems out of order as I said goodbye to Logan on July 6 and got to celebrate the 4th of July with him haha oh well. Kaysville goes ALL OUT for the 4th of July I LOVE IT! First, I went to Davis High to race the 5k with the town. I ended up running into Taylor and Josh and ran with them! I had a blast! After 3 weeks of vacation and his race, I got to literally run into Logan at the 5k. He took 2nd place and I was so excited to see him after some time! Then I went to have breakfast with Taylor's family at the Kaysville community breakfast! Next was the 4th of July parade. Carley was in it as she is President of the 7th grade! She was so cute saving us tons of candy and then chucking it at us as we were watching more towards the end. Then in the afternoon was the Kaysville play, "Singing in the Rain" at the Davis High Auditorium. Can I just say that this performance was INCREDIBLE!!! They are truly talented people and probably the best community play I have ever seen! The production had rain and incredible effects along with outstanding acting! Sorry, I get a little passionate about theater. Finally we ender our celebration watching fireworks with my family and the Mackays. I got to sit with the Mackays and play games with them and they asked me to join their family picture! Woah! It was so much fun! I have never had such an eventful 4th and now it is one of my favorite holidays!
Logan and I at the 4th of July 5k

Carley is the cutest in the parade!

Grandma and grandpa came and joined us at the parade!


Brooke and Cory together :)
Logan and I at the fireworks

The Mackays and me

Celebrating with the Family

These are additional get togethers with my family. I got to go to the Olsen Family Reunion along with having a Southern Low Country Boil at my grandma Olsen's house. We got to eat it at the Corral in my grandpa's western town.
Low Country Boil
Walking home from church together!


Dinner together at the corral

The Olsen Family Reunion


No comments:

Post a Comment