Friday, May 6, 2016

Choir Tour Trip to CALIFORNIA!!

 OH MY HECK I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!! I had the opportunity to go and compete in California with my Madrigals and my A Capella choir. We competed against other choirs from all over like Texas, Utah, and the western US. Each choir prepared and performed 3 songs. In Madrigals we sang "Verbum Caro", "Lullaby" (I cry every time we sing that!), and "Harks I Hear the Harps Eternal". In A Capella we sang, "Ching a Ring Chaw" (boy is that song annoying haha), "Grace Before Sleep" and "Gondoliers" (the FUNNEST opera song EVER!!) Oh how I LOVE TO SING! We ended up getting first in A Capella for large choirs and third place in Madrigals for Chamber Choirs! So this competition was only a small part of our AMAZING TRIP! We got to see Wicked on Broadway, go to the beach, go to a Medieval Times Joust and dinner, and finally go to DISNEYLAND!!! I got to be a kid again and I got to be a kid with my BEST FRIEND! At Disneyland I went off and hung out with Taylor the entire trip! We would take a ton of picture updates and send them to Logan with puns it was the BEST! My favorite part was California Adventure and Radiator Springs! It was like the Cars Land came to life it was AMAZING! Taylor and I just rode a ton of rides together and had the time of our lives! We saw a little Tangled performance, rode in the tower of terror, rode Star Wars Rides like Hydro Space Mountain, and had so many other adventures! Disneyland truly is the happiest place on Earth!!


Taylor and I reenacting Elphaba and Glinda at WICKED! It was WICKED awesome!! 




We found this before we went to see Wicked and I thought it was perfect!


They gave us massive amounts of food and MEAT it was AWESOME!



The stadium at Medieval Times! It was HUGE! 
Oh how I LOVE THE BEACH!! A group of us ended up making a music video on the beach to "Geranimo" for our choir tour video and it was so much fun! I also got to just walk through the sand, the water, and watch a promposal! It was so cute! There's nothing like laying out on the beach!


DISNEYLAND: The happiest place on earth! Especially when it's with my best friend!!
STAR WARS!
California Adventure!


Hollywood!




Stop to New Orleans!


Radiator Springs! Honestly I'm in love!



Main Street at Disneyland!
At Tarzan's Jungle!
At the Awards at Disneyland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment