Friday, May 6, 2016

CRUISING TO MEXICO!

Over Spring Break, my family and I got to go on another CRUISE! This time we went to Mexico to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We rode on Carnival. We went with Congers. We spent a lot of time on the cruise ship! We went on an Easter egg hunt on Easter, went to the ship luau and dance parties, stocked up on soft serve ice cream, had dinner together every night, and swam. I did a lot of running on the ship and I have established that I cannot run on water ever again. I probably did so many laps around the boat and swayed on the treadmill. It was an adventure! Our first stop was Cabo. In Cabo we went to the beach, Lovers Beach! We rode a boat out to the private beach! Then in Mazatlan we walked around the beautiful city and went to the aquarium! We strangely found a tiger and birds in the aquarium...Finally in Puerto Vallarta we went ZIPLINING! That was my FAVORITE thing just looking over the jungle below us! At the end of the zipline, we swam and ate at the jungle resort they had there. That place was absolutely beautiful! After getting off the ship, we headed to St. George and hiked there! I loved spending time with my family, eating strange foods, and taking in the beautiful views!
On our drive to California, we stopped by the Olsens in Las Vegas. I found this fantastic picture of Mitch I couldn't resist capturing this moment!

Eating authentic Mexican food in Mazatlan!

Puerto Vallarta Resort!


Chilling with an iguana

Mazatlan!





We were caught by surprise as we tried getting a family photo





Ziplining in the jungle!

Eating frog legs!



Puerto Vallarta!


The crew members on the ship created a towel zoo on the ship!



Watching the shows at the Phantom Theater

Karaoke

Cabo!




On the Easter Egg Hunt!




Mazatlan!


The bird show at the aquarium!

This was taken shortly after I got attacked by a bird...


The marketplace in Mazatlan

Halle and I on top of Mazatlan!






Every night our cleaner would leave us a towel animal.

Joining our waiters for the dance show!






To top off our trip we went to see my grandparents up in Logan!



St. George



No comments:

Post a Comment