Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Land of Potatoes

Over the UEA weekend that I didn't have school, my family drove 5 hours to the middle of nowhere. That's right, fruitland Idaho. We spent the 4 day weekend with Ginger, Crystal and their families. I got to hang out with some cute babes. Honeslty I have the cutest cousins! I hung out with Lottie, Bennett, Judson, and Rubie! They're adorable! Bennett likes taking pictures so we got a couple of selfies together and I was left with a ton of random pictures on my phone.....What's Idaho without their potatoes? So of course we went to Boise fries with burgers on the side. This place had 9 different KINDS of french fries! I did not know that was a thing....but apparently that's Idaho for ya! The restaurant also had multiple kinds of sauces like blueberry ketchup-I felt like I was eating a blueberry bagel. Weird. My mom and I ran a couple of times to Oregon so that was fun ;) We also saw a middle school play of Shrek the Musical and spent countless hours playing Killer Bunnies. Now that game is INTENSE! I also got to go see the I Boise temple! I love temples so much! They are absolutely beautiful and what's a better place to be then in the Lord's House? I love my family and it was a wonderful experience going to Idaho and feeling like I was apart of a Napolean Dynamite movie. What a great way to spend the weekend!


Chilling at the play.

Going out to Wingers!


Zack and I with our thousands of fries and sauces.
Boise Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment