Monday, July 13, 2015

Utah Bound

 On the 4th of July, Zack and I were Utah bound! We said goodbye to our New Hampshire home. We headed over to the airport and I had my best friends Conner and Rylee there to send me off! I'm going to miss my New Hampshire home and all of the family that I have in New England. I love everyone with all of my heart and I don't believe in goodbyes so instead, I say see ya later New Hampshire! When we arrived in Utah, Zack and I could see little sparks all over from the multiple firework shows occurring. Due to the lack of trees, we could see about 10 firework shows all over. I guess Utah was welcoming us!
On our last night, my family and I went to the Milford Drive Ins. We saw Inside Out. I love my family and I'm going to miss them for the couple of weeks we will be apart.

Carley made Zack and I a goodbye breakfast on the day of our flight.

I love my siblings so much!

Saying goodbye to our home

Conner, Rylee, and I. I love them so much!

My dad finished packing up the moving truck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment