As my move to Utah was slowly approaching, I lived every moment and shared every goodbye like it was my last. I'm truly going to miss all of the incredible people that has impacted and changed my life. New Hampshire is my home and I cannot ask for a better place to call home.
 |
| At my last West Street Beat I was given an MHS chorus bag and they had a cake for the seniors and I. |
 |
| Morgan Barlow and I at Milford High graduation. She gave a fantastic presidential speech. I'm going to miss her! We have spent many years together in primary, making music videos with my sister, creating a band called "GirLife", going to stake dances together, dancing the "Mormon Dance" at school dances and proms, and so much more! I love this girl and I'm going to miss her! |
 |
| Kayla Bullwinkel and I! I will never forget our adventures on We the People! |
 |
| My volleyball girls Hanna Hembrow and Katrina Deware. |
 |
| Ashley Magee and I! I love this girl! She is my work buddy at Hayward's! I have looked forward to working every shift with her! |
 |
| Because of my move to Utah, I was given my Tri-M Honors Society chord. I had to make sure I shared this accomplishment with a fellow Tri-M member Annie Feraco. |
 |
| Amanda Alcox and I! She has helped me in volleyball and all my activities throughout high school. I love this girl! |
 |
| Kaitlyn McManus!! I honestly love this girl to death! After just becoming close this year, I have loved every physics lab, amusement Canobie ride, and Hayward's shift with this girl! I'm going to miss her so much! |
 |
| Sam Lees and I! |
 |
| Meghan Hammas ans I |
 |
| Kaitlyn and I at her graduation party! |
 |
| Kaitlyn and Michael |
 |
| Tyler Soucy and I |
At Hawyard's on one of my last nights, we had a pizza party (and an ice cream party of course!) I have loved my job at Hawyward's! It's been full of hairnet Fridays, ice cream "samples", hot fudge soups, and so much more! I will never forget my first job and the amazing experiences I have had with Hayward's. I will also never have a better ice cream.
 |
| Working with the best! Jay, Faith, Ashley, Kendra, Cami, and I |
 |
| My trainer and great friend Faith Turner. I'm going to miss her!! |
 |
| Kaitlyn, Ashley, Maddi and me. |
 |
| My last shift at Hayward's. |
 |
| I got to go to the drive ins with Laurel, Evan, Conner, Rylee, and Aimee. We saw "Tomorrowland". The movie was extremely weird but we left with a lot of laughs and great memories! We went to the drive ins and had a picnic with pizza and ice cream. We also played frisbee and just had a great time together! |
 |
| After one of my finals I went strawberry picking with Conner, Joseph, Rylee, and Evan. |
 |
| After picking strawberries, we went to Keyes Park and had a picnic. Coincidentally that day was national picnic day! We had PB sandwiches and dipped the strawberries in chocolate. We also played on the playground and spent the day together. |
 |
| This was my We The People case in the hallways at my school. I'm going to miss my team and all of the memories we had together! |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Milford High School! That was the last time I walked out of those doors! |
 |
| Conner, Evan, Rylee, Laurel, and her friend Taylor and I got to go the the Wilton waterfalls. It was absolutely gorgeous! |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Bekah and Annie at seminary graduation. |
 |
| Rylee and I at Conner's seminary graduation booth. |
I had an incredible hike with Conner, Brayden, and Evan. We hiked Mount Monadnock at 2am in order to see the sunrise! I felt like the hike was basically a 4 mile rock climb! Almost the whole mountain was covered with boulders and rocks. When we arrived at the top, it was completely foggy. We were in the clouds! A group of girls sitting at the top told us "You just missed the sunrise by 3 minutes". At that point we just laughed. Although we weren't able to see the sunrise, the entire hike was just so much fun! At the top we pulled out our portable fires and stove tops and made pancakes and oatmeal! It was perfect because the top of the mountain was freezing! One moment captured though was the stars, they were absolutely stunning!
 |
| The usual hike.... |
 |
| Evan, Conner, Brayden, and me at the top. |
 |
| Our form of a sunrise..... |
 |
| Conner and I making pancakes. |
 |
| The view! |
 |
| The mountain we hiked. |
 |
| Riding back from the hike. |
 |
| I got to go to the drive ins with David, Jen, Timmy, and Maddi. We saw Jurassic World and the movie was absolutely INCREDIBLE! |
 |
| I got to go to the Wilton waterfalls with Ashley and Kaitlyn. I love those girls so much! We even got to go out to lunch to "Amigos". |
 |
| I sadly had to say goodbye to one of my closest friends Sarah Kanter. She has been there for me throughout all of my BYPC shows! I love her so much! We got together, went swimming, went out to eat, and just had a great time together! |




My mom and I got to spend a day at New York City! One of my wishes before I left to Utah was to see the Phantom of the Opera on broadway! So we took a train into Grand Central Station and arrived in NYC! It was beautiful! We walked to Times Square, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, shopped, and saw THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!! The show was at the Majestic Theater on broadway. It was absolutely AMAZING! When the signature organ started the show, the chandelier unveiled and rose into the air above the entire theater! The show was absolutely incredible I cannot put it into words! The man who played Phantom had a beautiful and mesmerizing voice! This show truly was a haunting love story. All the dance numbers, the infinite set changes and designs, the talent on stage, and the overpowering music filled the performance! My favorite scene was when the Phantom was bringing Christine down to his dungeon and candles emerged from the ground in the Phantom's chamber! After the show, my mom and I went to Central Park and got a bike tour! I never realized how huge and beautiful Central Park was! We saw the Friends fountain, the Love Bridge, and multiple landmarks where movies have taken place. After Central Park my mom and I visited the Manhattan Temple. Even in the middle of the city, you can still see the angel Moroni mounted on the top of the temple. The entire trip was incredible and I was blessed to have spent it with my best friend. Thank you mom!


 |
| Hanging out at Times Square. |
 |
| Awaiting the Music of the Night |
 |
| Before the chandelier was unveiled |
 |
| My mom and I at the Majestic Theater. |
 |
| My mom and I at the temple. |
I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a day at the York, Maine Long Sands Beach with some great friends! All of these people came out to say farewell to me as we spent the day in York! We went to Nubble Lighthouse, ate lunch (I had lobster bisque!), played at the beach, swam in the ocean, drew in the sand, played volleyball, got ice cream, and had a blast! I even checked off my bucket list experiencing my first lobster! I had such wonderful stake friends there and I love them all so much! I'm so happy to have such incredible friends in my life that share my same standards.
 |
| Nubble Lighthouse. |
 |
| Kylie, Conner, and me. |
 |
| Nicole, Claudia, Rachel, Kylie, Ben, Victoria, Jacob, Conner, Jade, and I getting ice cream. |
 |
| 2 lobsters having the full lobster experience! |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Kylie and Jade! |
 |
| Conner, me, and the Nubble. |

This picture sums up so many memories and friendships. On my last day to spend with my incredible friends, I was kidnapped by Conner, Rylee, and Evan. They blindfolded me from place to place. Basically, they put together an entire walk down memory lane. We went to the hike where we went snow shoeing that also represented the sunrise hike. We then went to the park where we took prom pictures and the oval where we had countless experiences with people on megaphones yelling at us at 12am and random people at the bar calling to us and asking if we were getting married. I was then taken to Conner's house where we had a picnic with PEANUTBUTTER SANDWICHES he knows me so well! We also all sang our song together on the trampoline. Finally, we played nerf guns at the stake center. The entire day was absolutely magical and Conner sang me some of his songs in the rain. It was super sweet and I could never ask for greater friends! I just wanted to say goodbye to my New Hampshire home. You have truly made my life priceless and unforgettable. You have raised me and brought me infinite joy. I love you with all of my heart and I'm looking forward to seeing you again along with my lifelong NH family.

No comments:
Post a Comment