So recently, my family made public our plans to move to Utah in the next month. As a result, instead of a Bucket List, I have made a Bucket of Lasts and I am so lucky to be able to spend my last month with my best friends! I performed in my best friend's concert/recital fundraiser for his mission. He performed all of his original songs and he is absolutely amazing I cannot even put into words how talented he is! He asked Evan, Rylee, and I to join him in his concert. We sang a cover of "Bright" from Echosmith, and an original song of ours called "To You". The whole song consists of individual verses written by each of us. The boys sang firt, then the girls sang the second verse, and then we all sang the end with harmonies and everything! I love these guys I don't know what I'm going to do without them! Additionally, my friend Conner told me his plan to make sure we all do something once a week and he will make sure it happens! So during one week, we actually got together and carved ice cream! Our sculptures may have looked like mush, but it was cold and so fun!

 |
| My best friends Evan, Conner, and Rylee |
 |
| BIGGEST FANS! |
 |
| Haven, Conner, and I with our sculpted ice cream. |
 |
| My sculpture: don't you see the whale? |
A human bust and an elephant
 |
| I got to compete in the Kaley Speaking Competition against 12 other finalists. Everyone shared their speech addressing a solution to a controversial topic or issue going on today. My speech was about the need for exit exams as a graduation requirement. It was interesting to hear all of the speeches. |
For my physics class, we got to go to an amusement park: Canobie Lake Park! On my teacher, Dr. Angel's wall, he frames photos from the log flume at Canobie so we had to pose to make it onto the wall. We rode roller coasters, rode swings, went on rides, and went on the bumper car ride with our teacher! It was really fun and I loved hanging out with my favorite lab partners!
 |
| Lab Partners: Let's just say we struggle with physics..... |
 |
| Caught a selfie with our teacher! He reminds me of Luigi |
 |
| I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Boston Temple one last time with my dad! |
 |
| Relay for Life with Tri-M Honors Society |
I am in awe at the support of my entire school. In my school I am the president of a club called Young Kasamas where students visit the nursing home. As a club, we have celebrated a "Senior Prom" at the nursing home-fiesta styled with the macarena, a prom king and queen, dances, and fruit punch. It was a lot of fun dancing and singing with the residents. Recently we gathered at the nursing home and helped plant their garden. I traveled around my school from class to class and collected donations for their garden and my school donated $187!! Incredible! Then we delivered the check and planted the garden. I'm going to miss this club and all the residents at the Crestwood Nursing Home!
My incredible advisor Mr. Scannell and the amazing activities director Linette.
 |
| Nursing Home gardeners |
My mom was able to support me at my school award's ceremony. I won the Young Leader Award with a potential $40,000 scholarship to Rochester College. I additionally won the Humanitarian Book Award, and an Outstanding Achievement in Math Award. I'm going to miss Milford High!!
 |
| My principal Dr. Craven and I |
No comments:
Post a Comment