Spring is FINALLY HERE!! Although snow is still present, on April 3 the temperature reached 64 degrees. WOOOOO, yeah April. I can't wait for Spring! So Spring means sunshine, awaking from the cold, dark winter depression, and SPENDING TIME IN THE OUTDOORS!! That includes running! My friend Rylee and I have began our training for a Ragnar race we have in May!! Oh how I love to run outside in the warmth! This Spring is my last Spring in New Hampshire so I'm ready to make the most of it with all of my best friends!! (Everyone's off to college and I plan to graduate early)
 |
| For Music Honors Society, we put together candy jars to fund for the American Cancer Society by having people pay to guess the amount of candy in the jar. If they win, they win the jar! We celebrated March as Music in Our Schools Month so throughout the month we had posters, trivia, accoustic Fridays over the morning announcements, and even a flash mob during lunches where we had one guy march into the cafeteria with a massive tuba and then gradually people burst into the cafeteria and played a full piece (mostly the band kids). I proudly played my tambourine. |
 |
| Easter is coming up so I made some cupcakes. The cupcakes have a nest of eggs and peeps rest on top of the eggs. |
 |
| Spring means Hayward's and ICE CREAM! I've been working and this is our Easter Egg ice cream. It's a vanilla based ice died pink with an oreo cream swirl and cadbury eggs.....YUM! |
 |
| My manager asked for one of us to make a perfect bowl of ice cream to be captured and displayed for advertisement. We of course made it a competition and sadly I didn't win......my ice cream started melting by the time he took the picture. That's okay. It was a prize in my eyes, and my stomach. |
 |
| I was working hard core on a new tip cup. Almost tip-worthy. |
 |
| Easter Selfie with the family |
 |
| On Easter the Easter Bunny left us a basket of candy and eggs filled with multi-brands of cereal. We had an interesting treat for breakfast. |
 |
| My best friend Conner and I working on some music for his upcoming concert in May!! |
 |
| We had to go out and get some chicken fries afterwards...... |
 |
| At the church, we had a missionary reunion! Some of our wonderful old ward missionaries were leaving home from their missions so my ward put together a party! We got to see former Elder Bartlett, Elder Oaks, and Elder Fowler. |
At Hayward's we FINALLY got the greatest ice cream ever!.... PEANUTBUTTER TSUNAMI!
 |
| At my school we had a seat belt challenge. Teams of 4 would each sit in the seats of a car. Once the whistle blows and the timer starts, each member would run around to the next seat and buckle his or her seat belt. Then the whistle would blow and the process would repeat until we return back to our original seats. Out of 8 teams, WE TOOK FOURTH!! Our team was named the Mario Bros! I was Luigi, my friend Madison was Mario, Meghan was Yoshi, Elayna was Toad, and our coach was my Modern World teacher Mr. Clark. Our advice was, "smooth" haha in relation to using the seatbelts. It was a lot of fun! |
 |
| Having s'mores and sitting around the fire with the family! |
Mr MHS
Zack recently participated in our school's Mr. MHS: a men's beauty pageant. They first started off introducing each candidate as they catwalked down the isle. Zack's song was, "I'm too sexy for my shirt" and he strutted down the runway. I'm not trying to be biased or anything, but honestly he was the funniest and best candidate, and he was only a freshman! Then they had an interview portion, and then the talent act. Zack did the evolution of dance in 3 minutes, but also glow in the dark. He was incredible I didn't know he could dance like that! Then there was the super hero act, Zack was Super Cow, or Mr. Milk Man. Finally, they played Minute to Win it. After the judges decided, Zack won 3RD PLACE! Out of all the grades! It was incredible! It was also super fun to see Zack all dressed up. He's a pretty handsome, fun brother.
 |
| Zack's evolution of dance |
 |
| Zack with his sponsor: Olivia |
 |
| Partners in crime. |
 |
| The candidates... |
 |
| The ending pose with all of the super heroes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment