Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Night in the Secret Garden

On April 18, 2015 I had the most magical night of my entire life! This night I spent a night in a secret garden with my best friend: the most amazing guy ever!! Conner took me to PROM!! As a group, Conner, Evan, Rylee, and I spent the entire evening together. Before prom, we all got together for pictures at a cute little park in my town oval. After pictures, we rode in the "limo" (Conner's car) filled with balloons, streamers, and aligned with Christmas lights! We went to Cold Stone and got ice cream! As we walked in, the workers were freaking out about how adorable we were and told us they were almost tempted to give us free ice cream!! Afterwards, we went to the PROM! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! To start off, the entrance looks like a passageway through a stone wall. Once you enter, the gym has a chandelier of lights and suspended from the chandelier were fabrics draped across the entire ceiling! There was a fountain with juice pouring out of it, tables and chairs coated in white cloth and decked out with embellishments and center pieces, white columns coated in lights and vines, and the whole gym was lit up from Christmas lights. It was breathless! And what a better way to experience this prom then with such an amazing guy! Before the dance, a buffet dinner was provided. After we ate and captured some photos in the photo booth, we danced! We did so many dances together like swing dancing, line dancing, Bollywood dancing, interpretive dancing, waltzing, and chacha and salsa dancing. It was so much fun!!! The entire night to sum it up was: magical! Honestly straight out of a fairytale book!! I would not have been able to experience anything like it without Conner! To top it off, we stopped by Burger King to get the famous chicken fries and had a little fun dancing to no music in the Milford town oval while waiting for Rylee's ride. I don't anything can top this night!
Rylee and I getting ready together!

Rylee, Evan, Conner, and I.

My corsage. It was absolutely beautiful!

My struggle with the boutonniere























I love this girl to death!





We had to get some pictures with the lamppost. 

The greatest jumping picture ever!


My Mommy and I.


I love my dad!

Casual
We can never be serious....
The "limo"


Cold Stone!

The beautiful gym!


The beautiful Amy and I in front of the gorgeous entrance!!


Kayla, Rylee, and I

Promie ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment