Saying goodbye to some sweet missionaries!! Sister Lanier, Elder Gustafson, and Sister Noorda
 |
| Our Best Buddies m&ms at the best buddy bake sale!! |
 |
| For a Best Buddies Fundraiser, we had an Ice Cream Olympics. This is most of the crew with cute Florina dressed as an ice cream cone in the center. |
 |
| My mom and I were cleaning out and the bathrooms and we had a little fun with lipstick..... |
 |
| Happy New Years! Our photo at midnight. |
Our Christmas card.....more like New Year cards, it only took us a month or 2 to send it out....
 |
| Our cookies in a pan. They tasted like muffins, and not very delicious muffins..... |
 |
| We got a little fruity treat from a secret admirer |
 |
| Carley had the opportunity to go to Boston and have lunch with her American girl doll!! She made a lot of friends and made the most of her Christmas present! |
 |
| We had a little fun at the stake center playing zombies with nerf guns! We ran around the church shooting zombies, turning into zombies, and just having a ton of fun with everyone!! |
 |
| I got to go on a date with Trey, Morgan, and Drew!! We went ice skating, and then ate chicken and played games. |
 |
| We had a little snow FINALLY! Carley made a cute little snowman. |
.JPG) |
| So, I mentioned a little snow earlier.....recently on January 27 we hit RECORDS in snow! Let's just say we had plenty of snow days, 2-3 inches of snow every hour, and snow reaching up to over 2 feet. That's not the end. February 2 is expecting another foot. (Look's like early spring!) |
 |
| A little exaggerated......but it's legit. |
 |
| So much snow!! |
Happy Birthday Carley!!
Carley had a snow day on her birthday!! Lucky duck! We all had swedish pancakes in the morning. We then went sledding, had chinese food, cake and ice cream, and then I got to witness the happiest girl after she got ONE DIRECTION TICKETS! She was in absolute awe, she could not believe it! It was so cute to watch! She's 11 now AHHHH! Next year she will be in Young Womans!! Happy birthday Carley!
 |
| My dad lost my keys......so we resulted to high jacking my car. Who needs keys? All I need is a screwdriver! |
Lately I have been wanting to become desirable in college.....so in order to do that, I have started COOKING! Recently I have made DELICIOUS homemade peanut butter chocolate fudge. During one of our thousands of snow days, I have also made cinnamon roll pancakes! I create this cinnamon paste and swirl it in the pancakes. As a result, the pancakes create a crater where the swirl was placed. I also made cream cheese sauce to go on top of it. The cinnamon crystallizes in the craters and the pancakes are fluffy. They were absolutely DELICIOUS! I cannot wait to continue experimenting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!
 |
| My mom and dad exchanging cakes for Valentine's Day. |
All That Jazz
 |
| Recently, my school chorus and West Street Beat honors choir combined with another school to have an all day workshop and performance. |
In West Street Beat, we have a show called, "All That Jazz". We performed at the Milford town hall, and sang jazz songs from various eras. We sang songs like "The Way You Look Tonight" and "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy". The whole performance is so much fun! We dress up in sparkly black dresses and red lipstick. During our performance, people were dancing, and the jazz band performed after we sang. During the performance we had little finger foods and treats. This is my favorite performance in West Street Beat and I look forward to it every year!
 |
| My mom came to my performance! |
 |
| WE FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON AS A FAMILY! |
For one of our stake dances, the theme was Time Travel. These are my amazing friends Makenna, Megan, and I dressed up from the 50s. I love these girls and Makenna was moving so it was a great goodbye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment