GUESS WHO IS PINOCCHIO IN SHREK THE MUSICAL?!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SHOW!! So on December 16, I auditioned for Shrek the Musical with my performance group: Bedford Youth Performing Company (BYPC). At my audition, I auditioned with a monologue and a song. I sang the song, "I Can Hear the Bells" from Hairspray. I felt really confident in my audition and I waited for over 2 weeks to get my cast list! Once I received the email, I sprinted into the kitchen and started reading down the list. As I read who played Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, I just kept reading down the list until I saw my name. Then suddenly, my heart stop. I was in absolute awe when I read my name next to Pinocchio. I was so shocked, I didn't trust my eyes and I sprinted to another computer to double check my revelation. Once it was a sincere reality, I collapsed to the floor, and ran around the house chanting "I love my life"! Honestly I have never been so excited!! I finally have a part and out of all people, I was chosen to play this lead character role! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SHOW! And I get to be wooden! In addition, I'm a Duloc performer and one of the 3 Blind Mice for a selected number! This is going to be the greatest show EVER!! "I'm wood, I'm good! Get used to it!" (I basically already have a majority of my lines and solos memorized) WOOO!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment