On January 9 we competed at the State Capitol for our We the People government team!! We competed in 2 rounds. This competition, I competed on 2 Units. Unit 2 (covers the Articles of Confederation, the Constitution, Federalist Papers, etc.) and Unit 4 (Separation of Powers and the 3 branches). My mom and dad came up and watched me compete in Concord, NH. After I competed 4 times that day and the rest of my team competed, we discovered the results......and WE ARE THE STATE CHAMPIONS!! At the awards ceremony, the announcer casually announced that our team won and I almost didn't catch it until I heard my team gasp! It was absolutely amazing! Although I wasn't able to win my volleyball state championships, this championship definitely made up for that loss!! Now we are off to Nationals in Washington DC!!
![]() |
| STATE CHAMPIONS!! |
![]() |
| My mom and dad at my competition. |
![]() |
| Unit 4! |
![]() |
| Unit 2! |
| Reliving our state championships |
My coach and teacher, Mr. Alcox.
| We the People Selfie!! |
![]() |
| Fundraising for Nationals! |
![]() |
| The NH Governor congratulating us on representing NH at Nationals! |










No comments:
Post a Comment