Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! This year we just spent Thanksgiving as a family however this Thanksgiving was a little odd......the night before Thanksgiving we got this HUGE storm and ended up losing power for 3 days!! Due to the lack of an oven and a microwave, we cooked our thanksgiving dinner over stove top, in a crock pot, and in a microwave oven. We had turkey, green bean casserole, shrimp,  crackers and a cheese ball, stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, and m&ms of course!! We also made little turkeys out of oreos, mike and ikes, reese's peanut butter cups, and frosting. We got to play board games in the dark, and we had dessert and played games with the Hornes after dinner. I'm honestly so thankful for my family, my friends, my we the people team, the opportunity to be in plays, joy, my church, my Peterborough Ward, and EVERYTHING! I can go on and on. I love my life and all the people in it!

Our meal.


Cheers!

Our little turkeys!

The wonderful snowfall before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment