On Thursday, December 11 I was inducted to the National Honors Society!! After getting interviewed, spending years of developing good grades, and being involved in community service for multiple years , I was able to be accepted into the National Honors Society!! I looking forward to working with this great group and continuing my service with Unified Basketball, with the nursing home, and so much more!! There was an entire lighting ceremony for each characteristic of a national honors society member: leadership, character, service, and scholarship. Afterwards, each of our names were called up and we received pins. Mr. Joyce (our culinary teacher) spoke at the ceremony. He compared our journey and hard work to that of training a marathon. We can't just show up as honored students. We spent years of working toward reaching this recognition! I also loved spending this moment with my friends!
![]() |
| My mom and I |
![]() |
| The volleyball girls in NHS!! Abby, Hanna, and Amanda |
![]() |
| My friends Margaret, Tessa, Allison, Olivia, and Hanna |





No comments:
Post a Comment