Sunday, November 23, 2014

Best Buddy Birthday Party!

 On November 22, it was Brooke O'Brien's 16th birthday party! I'm in a club at my school called "Best Buddies". Basically, I am assigned one buddy of the year (someone with disabilities) and we spend time with each other a couple times a month! Well, this party was a Best Buddies party and all of the buddies attended to celebrate Brooke's birthday! I also got to spend time with my buddy Rjay at the party! We had dinner, had a BIG TIME dance party doing a fashion show, conga line, and having lots of laughs! I love Brooke, she is the sweetest thing and she has been talking about this party for 3 months! Everyday she would ask me, "Are you going to my party?" and then she would tell me what she was going to wear, she is too cute!! I love spending time with all of these wonderful friends of mine!
Brooke and I

Zack, my buddy RJay, Carter (Bryce), Bhubba, and I




No comments:

Post a Comment