This year, I got to do the color run AGAIN but with my friends on a group date!! I went with my friend Drew and we went with my friends Claudia and Ben (both on their first dates!) So we got together and ran the 5k. We ran through multiple color stations and I had a goal to get DECKED OUT in colors! When we ran through each stations I informed all the people throwing out the powder that I was open to any and all color powder haha I ended being successful. We ran the race, partied at the dance party following the race, got tons of pictures (one in a kaleidoscope), and ended the date eating out at iHop. It was a ton of fun and I experienced multiple showers before I was completely cleansed from color. I experienced many questioning looks while working that night....but it was all worth it. I hope to do this run again next year and I will never forget it!
 |
| After the pink station.... |
 |
| Very dusty in the stations.... |
 |
| We got a ton of color in our mouths... |
 |
| Our colorful selves after the race. |
 |
| Color run swag. |
 |
| Zack and I decked out |
 |
| I don't even think you can see the skin on my face..... |
 |
| Eating at iHop |
No comments:
Post a Comment