Sunday, October 12, 2014

My 17th Birthday!!


So on October 6, I celebrated my 17th BIRTHDAY!!! WOOO! I honestly feel so old.....anyway, as a treat before my birthday, my mom took me to see The Maze Runner movie along with a DELICIOUS dinner at Longhorn Restaurant following the movie. To start off my birthday, I opened a gift from from my Uncle Sam and Aunt Ginger and to my pleasure I received a MONSTERS INC TOOTHBRUSH WOOO! That morning was the first and last time I used the toothbrush (for ages 3+, somewhat time consuming....) Then I spent the day at school, won my volleyball game, and proceeded to come home. To my surprise...when I walked down to my room, a bunch of people jump up and surprise me on my birthday!! It was my missionaries and all of the youth/friends in my ward! I cannot express how shocked and amazed I was to have all of these people come and celebrate my birthday! I love them all so much! I honestly had no idea. What was funny was the previous day, I was telling my missionaries if they were going to have a surprise birthday party for me. I told them to let me know when it is as a joke. Turns out that night they put one together and it succeeded! That explains how successful the surprise was...otherwise I would've eventually found out. So then we had cake, ice cream, and I opened my presents. I got a TON of gum (basically what I love/asked for), a bunch of running clothes and a running watch. It was a fantastic birthday filled with unforgettable memories. I am so thankful to have all these people here for me and to put a surprise together for me. I want to thank all those who have been there for me and all the gifts I've received. This year was the best!!

Eating at Longhorn with my mom.

My first present of the day!

The surprise crew/more to come....


My annual strawberry and banana-filled cake!


My young women president Sis Swischer and I.

The love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment