 |
| Eating at Leatherby's |
 |
| Ice Scream at Leatherby's! |
This year I had the wonderful opportunity to visit my family in UTAH!!! I got to go out and eat at Leatherby's Restaurant, Cafe Rio, Bam Bams, Old Spaghetti Factory, JAMBA JUICE, the Pizza Pie Cafe, and we had a little next door neighbor treat of shaved ice! I got to come a lot closer with my cousins, my little cousins eventually weren't afraid of me :) and I got to re-experience my childhood memories at East Canyon with my family! We stayed in condos and had treasure hunts, went mini golfing, swimming, hiking, horseshoeing, shuffle boarding, tennis playing, running through the canyon, and so much more! It was absolutely unforgettable being with these wonderful family members and meeting all of my new cousins!! I can't wait to come back next year!
 |
| Celebrating National Junk Food Day together! ;) (July 21) |
 |
| Sami and I seeing Divergent at the Dollar Movie Theaters! |
|
Hanging with my babe! (RUBY FARR!)
 |
| BBQ at Bam Bams! |
 |
| Eating at Bam Bams |
 |
| Twinning with Lottie!! |
 |
| Eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory |
 |
| Eating with the kids! |
|
JAMBA JUICE! Life=MADE
Bonding with Ginger at Jamba Juice
 |
| Cousin love! |
 |
| Hanging out with the littles! |
 |
| The Treasure Hunt |
 |
| East Canyon! |
 |
| You don't see this beautiful view driving down the street in New Hampshire |
 |
| Sami, Maya, Amelia and I |
 |
| Twinning.....yet again with Lottie! |
 |
| Hanging out at the pool! |
 |
| I got to go horseback riding with my mom, Sami, Griffin, and Tyler! My horse's name was Woody-nicknamed Darth Vader (breathing problems....nbd). We trotted up the mountain through all these trails. I have never ridden a horse before so it was really cool and I got the largest one! I'm loving my black stallion......after the ride the horse got a little tired in the pen and decided to sit down WHILE I WAS ON IT! It was a little astonishing at first but once I saw the horse slowly collapsing to the ground I rolled off the horse gracefully and didn't get a single scratch. It was one way of getting off the horse haha it was great! |
 |
| Oscar and I |
 |
| Running at East Canyon! |
 |
| We celebrated Bennette's 2nd birthday!! |
 |
| We reached the top of the mountain! |
 |
| Shuffleboarding |
 |
| Ruby, Oscar, and Lottie matching |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Lottie, Bennette, Ginger, and Sam |
 |
| Josh and I |
 |
| Grandma, Grandpa, my mom, and I |
 |
| Saying goodbye to the Stokes! |
I got to visit my grandma and grandpa Olsen for a day! My grandpa and I had a little photoshoot in his backyard Ranch! I still cannot believe he built this incredible western town in his backyard! He's such a cute old cowboy
 |
| Drawing our guns |
 |
| My grandpa and I |
 |
| Mom and I just hanging |
 |
| Eating with Grandma at the Pizza Pie Cafe |
 |
| My favorite photo captured from the photoshoot. I love my grandpa, he never fails to made me smile and he is the sweetest guy ever! Constantly I hear compliments leaving his mouth and making my day. I love you grandpa!! |
Love all the pictures. Thanks Nat!
ReplyDelete