Zack recently finished his club soccer and he did GREAT! He played fantastic and had the privilege to play up with an older team due his talent! After the Outerbanks, we got back as fast as we can to make it to Zack's play-off game! His team made it really far! They were so close to winning, but sadly lost. However his team made it far and were champions at a soccer tournament! I have now decided soccer is one of the few sports I enjoy watching. I love the action and talent! Zack's had a great season and is an amazing athlete! A super cool experience was Zack has 2 other teammates that are LDS. There was a major soccer tournament game on Sunday that determined if their team made it to the champions. All 3 of the boys decided to keep the sabbath day holy and miss this major game. During this game, their team WON! Therefore all 3 of these boys got to participate and win their championship game the next day (not on the Sabbath). I know Heavenly Father is in the details of all of our lives and He is always there for us and making miracles like this happen everyday! I'm so thankful to know I'm never alone and to always have this gospel!!
![]() |
| Zack cheering after scoring a goal. |
![]() |
| Zack and his team waiting to receive their trophies. |
![]() |
| The 3 best buds (all LDS) |
![]() |
| CHAMPIONS!! |
![]() |
| CHAMPION! |
![]() |
| There final run together as a team. |
![]() |
| Zack #14 |















I love seeing that picture of you and Zack side by side. How tall are you?
ReplyDelete