 |
| Amy, Taylor, Miclyn, Conner, Brayden, me, Daniel, and Rylee |
Recently I had one the BEST DATES EVER! Us girls, we took action! (the guys have been lacking planning/asking dates) So my friends Rylee, Amy, Miclyn, and I planned a day date where we hiked at a little hike called Purgatory Falls. After the hike, we drove and hour to find this beauitful swimming waterfall called Garwin Falls (the reason for the hour drive-countless times we got lost finding the falls) but eventually we found them and it was WORTH IT! The waterfall was HUGE! It had a natural pool area, all these areas to climb and sit behind the waterfalls, experience massages, fall into water holes, gain battle scratches ;) and just have a great time together! I asked my friend Brayden Jarnagin to be my date! Rylee's date was Daniel Tague, Miclyn's Conner Pearson, and Amy's Taylor Aspinwall. After we were done with the waterfall we came back to my house and had an everything over the campfire dinner! We made pizza in tinfoil over the fire along with s'mores!! It was so much fun and hopefully the guys got a hint to start planning some dates! ;)
 |
| Hiking at Purgatory Falls |
 |
| Purgatory Falls |
 |
| Rylee and I at Purgatory Falls |
 |
| Garwin Falls! |
 |
| Conner, Brayden and I modeling in the waterfall |
 |
| The whole group at the waterfall |
 |
| Trying to selfie with the waterfall..... |
 |
| Conner and I chilling in the waterfall |
 |
| Relaxing in one of the water holes |
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| The guys |
 |
| Miclyn and I with our pizzas |
 |
| Our pizzas |
 |
| Eating our burnt pizza and s'mores from the campfire! |
Day Date 2.0
A week following the waterfall date, I got asked on ANOTHER DATE! Best part about it-THE GUYS ACTUALLY ASKED/PLANNED IT! We inspired them ;) haha so I went with one of my best friends-Conner Pearson. At the date Evan Petrie went with Rylee Noorda and Brayden Jarnagin went with Haven Young. We met up at this park and had a picnic! We had chicken salad sandwiches, juice, fruit, chips and salsa, and cookies. Then we walked through these trails in the woods to another park, played frisbee, and played on a playground. I love hanging out with all of these wonderful people! I can't wait to continue the dating spree and plan a ton more dates!
 |
| Lost in the woods....... |
 |
| Hanging at the playground ;) |
 |
| Conner and I chilling on the railroad tracks |
 |
| Conner, Haven, and I at the playground |
No comments:
Post a Comment