This year I had the opportunity to go to MORMON PROM! First to start off this magical experience, I have to detail my promposal. I was coming home from an awards night and I went through the front door and on the doorstep was a T-shirt. I was freaking out once I lifted the shirt and read the word PROM!! I thought I wasn't going to be asked but that wasn't the case....on the front it reads, "Will you go to prom with...." and it has names of boys I know that are in the stake scattered all over the shirt. On the back it read, "wash me please" At that point I was running all over the house looking over my possibilities. I then threw the shirt in the wash and once it was over, the only name that remained in permanent ink was "Cooper". What was super fun was Cooper is a good friend of mine so I knew it was going to be a fun night! So in response, I knew his favorite candy was skittles, so I filled a jar with skittles and on 2 of the skittles I had the letters y and e. The s on the skittles finished the rest of the response. My dad said I should have but an n on one of the skittles to throw him off. That would've been interesting. I then dropped it off in his car.
Now for PROM! So that morning Cooper picked me up for a pre-date with Melanie and Daniel, Tracey and Nick. We were going to go hiking but it was rainy. Instead Cooper made us waffles, we played games, and then he took me home so I could get ready for the night. I had the wonderful opportunity for my sister Brooke to be home from college. She helped me get ready. I got my boutonniere and curled my hair and dressed up for the night! Cooper then picked me up and we went to prom! The theme was "A Night Under the Stars" The ceiling had lights so it looked like stars, there was a confetti cannon, the whole room was decorated so cute! We danced, I made new friends, danced with my other friends, and had a great night! After the dance, Cooper, Nick, Daniel, Melanie, Tracey, and I stopped by a McDonalds for a fancy treat after prom ;) It was a fun night that I will never forget and I'm looking forward to going next year!
 |
| Promposal |
 |
| My Prom response. |
 |
| My best friends Anna, Bekah, and Rylee and I |
 |
| Brooke and I |
 |
| Cooper and I |
No comments:
Post a Comment