
This year I have to say was THE FUNNEST AND GREATEST SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!!! Honestly on and off set I had such close relationships and fun with the entire cast! Also I absolutely LOVED my character! I was casted as a Silly Girl (one of 3 girls that are in love with Gaston). I was able to be a little like myself playing this part.....I was able to be girly and boy crazy! There were many screaming moments, crying moments, and cheering moments as a silly girl! I had a ton of fun dancing in all of the numbers and having the time of my life! I also got to be a silverware for scenes such as "Be Our Guest" and "Human Again". My ULTIMATE FAVORITE dance number was "Gaston". The Silly Girls had a big part in this number! We had our own little dance and at the end of the song we danced with mugs! We did a ton of clanking and rolling and just a ton of fun with this number! Everyone was casted perfectly and it was such a fun experience! We also got to do Head Start where we travel and perform for multiple preschools. We dressed up in our costumes and did some dance numbers for all these preschools. After we performed for them, we got to interact with them and they asked us questions. It was adorable because a ton of the kids thought I was a princess. I love interacting with kids and performing! For tech week, I had a ton of fun with the cast! We did a Spirit Week and had themed days. We had St. Patrick's Green day, goth day, country day, superhero day, disney character day, twin day, and pajama day. The show turned out wonderful and this was the first year I had a ton of friends come and support me! I love performing SO MUCH and I truly hope to continue and improve and continue performing throughout my life!
 |
| With the kids at Head Start |
 |
| Chilling at Dunkin Donuts in costume after Head Start |
 |
| Together as a cast in rehearsal |
 |
| Goth day! |
 |
| Advertisement for the BYPC website. |
 |
| St. Patrick Green Day! |
 |
| Character Day! We were Snow White and the 7 dwarves! |
 |
| SUPER COOL PIC on stage! |
 |
| Silly girls! |
 |
| Gaston and the Silly Girls |
 |
| The Silverware! |
The Show!!
 |
| THE MUGS! |
Concluding the Show
 |
| My little buddy Lefu and I! |
 |
| Merrell and I! Love her! (Belle) |
 |
| My Young Women leaders and I! I love them! |
 |
| Cooper, Tracey, Nick and I |
 |
| Biz, Aimee and her sisters and I |
 |
| My close school friends Sinead, Olivia, Allison and I |
 |
| The whole cast! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment