The month of March was filled with A TON OF FUN!! I had a Unified Basketball awards night, I attended my MINI MISSION, I had spirit week, parties, "Senior Proms", awards night. All That Jazz Performance, and so much more! So basically for the first senior prom, I'm in this club called Young Kasamas, we usually sign up to visit the nursing home once a week. I usually go down with my friends Sinead and Allison. One day we showed up at the nursing home when all of a sudden, the ladies working there told us to pick out a dress and put it on because we will be going to SENIOR PROM! It was super cute. There was a prom king and queen, we danced, listened to older music, had crackers and cheese, and I got to talk to the residents about their past and hear lots of stories. that was the Crestwood Senior prom. I also got to attend the Ledgewood Hills Senior prom. Now this was a completely different experience! We came in our dresses and there were a lot more participants. We arrived and were seated. We each had some residents sit with us. We were then served by waiters and had a nice dinner and dessert! Afterwards we danced to swing music, the cha cha slide, the macarina, and had a dance battle. Some residents participated so it was super cute! Once resident as we were doing a conga line turned back to me and said, "look at that I've got 3 pretty girls behind me!" I love spending time with the elderly. They are so kind and sweet and I got to hear all about how these two elderly couple met. The guy I was sitting with was talking about the day he met his wife and he said, "That was the happiest day of my life". It was so sweet! I'm so glad to be able to experience all of these great memories! I also got to go to Belmont, MA to serve a mini mission for an entire mission. I got to experience what they do each day. My companions were Sister Shields and Sister Kendall. I got to get ready with them, we did a ton of walking (our mission area lacked a car), we attended baptisms, the temple, and multiple appointments. It was just super cool to experience what it's like being a missionary! I cannot wait until I can go on my mission!
![]() |
| My best buds and I: Florina, Adrianna, and Brooke |
![]() |
| Receiving my award. |
![]() |
| Brooke and I. |
![]() |
| Seeing a show on a field trip! |
![]() |
| My mom and I went out to dinner before I went on my mini mission! |
![]() |
| The mini missionaries at the testimony meeting. It was absolutely AMAZING! |
![]() |
| Beau and I after his baptism! I had the honor to give his talk on the Holy Ghost! |
![]() |
| We decorated our door in "Throw Back" Where we had all these different periods of time. From dinosaurs to the 1990s. We had some baby pictures in the 90s |
![]() |
| Dig Pink day! |
![]() |
| Zack and I hanging out. |
![]() |
| I got to go to a fun get together with a bunch of mormon friends and there was an italian soda bar and photoshoot. It was SUPER CUTE! |
![]() |
| The photoshoot. |
![]() |
| Sinead, Amanda, Don, Allison and I at senior prom! Don was super cute. He tells us that he brags about being escorted to prom by 4 beautiful girls. He's adorable! |
![]() |
| The whole group at a different senior prom at Ledgewood Hills. |
![]() |
| My West Street Beat group dressed up and we performed some jazz songs at this "All That Jazz Event". |
![]() |
| My WSB director Mrs. Erdody and I. |
![]() |
| Nicole, Ellie and I |
![]() |
| My mom and I. |
![]() |
| At the Co-ed volleyball awards night. I'm so proud of Zack. |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye to Elder Suares!!! I loved him! |
![]() |
| Carley at the state house on her field trip. |

































No comments:
Post a Comment