This month I had a lot of fun! It was a great start to the year! Throughout the month, I have been rehearsing for my show, "Beauty and the Beast", I became really close with some friends at school, I was involved in a lot of clubs such as Interact, FBLA, student council, book club, Athletic Association, West Street Beat, Young Kasamas and I became a member of the Tri-M Music Honors Society! One amazing memory I had with the Young Kasamas was on one of the weeks that I visited the Nursing Home, I showed up and the activity director told my friends and I to put on a dress and get ready to go to prom! I searched through a bunch of prom dresses and found one that fit me! So my friends Sinead, Allison, and Amanda and I, we were all dressed up and taking prom pictures with the elderly men and women. We'd then escort the guys into the "ballroom".We then served them punch, fruit, crackers and cheese, and then danced with them to the music! There was a prom king and queen and it was absolutely adorable because someone held the prom king with the prom queen could dance with him! The prom queen, her name was Tammy and she was crying because she was so happy! I got to mingle and talk with a lot of the people and to one of the guys named Don, I got to talk to him about his prom he's been to in the past when this nursing home has this annual prom. It was absolutely a cherishable moment and was my first prom! I absolutely love being involved with all of these clubs and experiencing priceless experiences like these!
 |
| Carley and I enjoying our hot chocolate in this cold weather! |
 |
| BROOK'S FINALLY HOME! She surprised me by jumping onto my bed in the middle of the night and I couldn't help but cry! This is how we spend our time together...... |
 |
| We went to frozen yogurt before Brooke left back to Utah. These are our last moments together. |
 |
| Me and Brooke right before she left! |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Brooke. |
 |
| In Foods class we had a cupcake baking competition. My team, Morgan, Lauren, and I, we took 2nd place. But it tasted absolutely DELICIOUS! We made moist dark chocolate cupcakes, a chocolate ganache with rees'es peanutbutter on top, and then lastly we topped it with peanutbutter frosting and added surfboards because it was a summer theme. They turned out so cute! |
 |
| We named it Peanutbutter Paradise! |
 |
| My friends Amy and Biz! |
 |
| Bel and I singing at New Beginnings. |
 |
| The YW president Sister Jackson and I. |
 |
| The YW visiting an older lady in our ward. |
 |
| ice skating! |
 |
| Making hats! |
 |
| Hanging out with some close friends from BYPC! We had a little sleepover inbetween rehearsals....here we have Merrell, Maura, Emily, and Sarah. |
 |
| Another sleepover get together! Here we have Mary and Emily. |
 |
| After finals for my first school semester, David, Allison, Tessa, Tim and I went to the outlets, colored in the Disney store, got some frozen yogurt, and then went to see Frozen! I absolutely LOVE that movie!! |
 |
| Me and my drawing. |
 |
| Tessa and I. |
 |
| Us as Frozen Yogurt. |
 |
| HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY CARLEY!!! Carley turned 10 and we had a DELICIOUS strawberry and vanilla cake! For her birthday she got a lot of One Direction things. She loved her birthday! Isn't she literally adorable! |
 |
| We don't use matches...... |
 |
| Carley and I! |
 |
| My mom and Carley. |
 |
| Opening up presents! |
 |
| My friends Allison, Sinead, and I, after the prom at the nursing home, we went to the Jade Dragon and got chinese food! It was so good I was about ready to throw up! haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment