Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Dressed in our pjs and ready to go!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It was so great to have Christmas with the family! We had Brooke home and we just got to relax and spend time together. On Christmas Eve, my siblings and I had a MarioKart tournament and I took 2nd!! I was so close! The rest of the day, we didn't do much except wrap presents, watch Monsters Inc, then prepare ourselves for Christmas! This past Christmas was the first Christmas that we slept past 6am. It was pretty depressing....we all lined up dressed in our new pjs and walked into the family room where we saw our gifts from Santa! I got a really nice leather jacket, I loved it! I also got a LOT of clothes! Pants, shoes, shirts, an awesome of a signed T-shirt by Studio C (a BYU tv show, I love them!) from Brooke, basically a whole new wardrobe! It was a wonderful Christmas and it was fun to spend it with all of these awesome people! We also had the missionaries over all day from both Merrimack and Peterborough. For Christmas dinner we had steak and chicken. It was absolutely delicious! Merry Christmas and I hope this holiday was a great one!



Family selfie on Christmas morning. 

Straw Sunglasses!

My gifts!

My new wardrobe!

Happy New Year!

This year, we invited over the Barlows, the Astins, and the Jacksons over for New Years! We basically snacked and played an intense game of Nerts (card game) all night! Then before 12am, we prepared our horns and blared once the countdown ended! Happy New Year everyone! It's going to be a great year and Happy 2014!!
Happy 2014!

Our snack table....

My New Years Kiss (Dementor in Harry Potter)

Carley, my mom and I partying!





No comments:

Post a Comment