Had the greatest time in Utah this past summer! While my family drove for 3 days to Utah, I had the opportunity to fly from EFY into Salt Lake City! In Hyrum I got to see my grandma and grandpa Olsen, I got to see my aunt Connie, got to see some close friends and my parents, and I made some friends of my own! We got to go to the Logan Aquatic Center and swim, we hiked to see the wind caves, and I got to go and hang out with the youth in my grandma's ward where we went sliding down water slides and played volleyball. I met some great friends named Bailey, MacKayl, and other great people! I had a lot of fun! I also met a boy......I had a lot of courage to meet this boy haha let's just say I walked across the street right up to him and talked to him for about 2 and a half hours. Then later on I invited him over in person to my grandma's house where we had s'mores and I said goodbye to him and gave him a hug. He was really nice and adorable so it was AWESOME! His name was Mathew. It was so wonderful seeing family and meeting new friends. Hopefully I can go back soon!
 |
| Got front row on the plane so that way I can get to my next flight fast! |
 |
| Chilling with this random kid next to me on the plane! |
 |
| Chilling with my aunt Connie!! |
My grandpa is INCREDIBLE! He turned his backyard full of old barns and sheds into a full out Western Ranch! He built a county store, a bunkhouse for the kids to sleep and play in, a bank a hotel, an outhouse, a jail, and so much more! I have to say my grandpa is incredible and I love him so much! Also at this ranch, we were able to eat in the little eating area, cook s'mores, and have a great time together!
 |
| Olsen County Store! |
 |
| The bunkhouse and firepit. |
 |
| Outhouse, "pay 10 cents" |
 |
| The blacksmith, hotel and saloon, jail, and barber shop. |
 |
| The Chuck Wagon, here we got to eat and spend time together! |
 |
| The Post Office and Bank. |
 |
| Boothill. |
 |
| The bunkhouse. |
 |
| We ate at this delicious place called the Pizza Pie Cafe! It was like a pizza buffet! We got to see this lovely close friend of ours named Kelsey Olsen. |
 |
| We visited the Logan Temple! |
 |
| This was when we hiked to see the Wind Caves. They were so cool! |
 |
| Us kids in one of the wind caves. |
 |
| Us at the Logan Aquatic Center! |
 |
| My grandpa and I at the ranch. |
 |
| Carley cooking s'mores! |
 |
| This is the kid Mathew that I met across the street. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment