Saturday, December 28, 2013

EFY 2013!!!


I look forward to EFY every year and yet again, it was amazing! I had an extremely large company this year, basically 3 girls: 1 guy ratio. That was fun when COW decisions were being discussed.....anyway I had the greatest roommate! Her name was Anna Berrey. Basically she is one of my best friends. We had a blast! I met a lot of people and made great friends! I became good friends with some guys in my group but I never ended up finding a COW. Instead, I made my friend Annie's little brother, Alex Gold my COW. Haha it was great! He is so cute and during one of the dances, there was this snowball effect dance. In a snowball effect dance, one person dances and then they split off and ask more people to dance. Alex asked me it was cute! I also got to play mud volleyball, it was great! Let's just say it poured one day so we had to have a little fun with volleyball! The food was delicious! I probably gained a few pounds haha, my counselors were THE GREATEST EVER! One of my counselors named Russ made raptor noises and my other counselor Linda was so funny! I had an incident with my bright pink pants one day.....let's just say a good friend of mine named Tracey ended up scrubbing a chocolate muffin off of my butt. This EFY was awesome! All the people were amazing and wonderful! I had the greatest counselors! I did try out for the variety show and didn't make it, but it was great seeing my friends perform in it! There was a game show, and the spiritual night was amazing! It was all about music and I was absolutely touched. EFY not only strengthened my friendship with others, but also my testimony. I hope to go again next year!

Packed and ready to party!














Playing mud volleyball with the guys. 




Counselors performing a dance for us.





Pizza night with the girls! Definitely had some awesome girl talk!
Parting in the halls on girls night!



We were the Ninja Sistera! I love these girls and we had a ton of fun on game night!

My friends Aaron, Tracey, and I

I got this awesome fortune cookie!!!

Emily, Talbot, my roommate Anna and I.

My counselor Linda and I!


My company! 
Half the girls.....

My girls!




Sarah, Anna and I.


My buddy Walker and I! We were in the same EFY company again!


Linda and I having a good laugh as always!

My counselor Russ and I. 

Claudia, Anna and I




I absolutely LOVE these girls! Riley and Lea!

My big brother...literally.....James and I

Three Milford Muskateers: Morgan, Amy and I



My "COW" Alex and I :)

The head counselor and I

Logan and I

My counselor Katie and I

Our directors! I loved them!

Grant, Cutler and I! I love these boys!

Nicole and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment