
After visiting in Hyrum, we had a lot going on while we were at my grandma and grandpa Stokes's home! First, we had this wonderful family reunion with all of my mom's siblings! It was great seeing everyone after 2 years! First we did a picture scavenger hunt at a mall, then another day we went to Lagoon the amusement park as a family. We got new Stokes family pictures finally 8 years later. We also had a BBQ together and played games. I had the opportunity to bond a lot with my cousins and family. We went swimming, visited Thanksgiving Point where we saw a dinosaur museum. I got to play with my little cousins and see a lot of people we've missed! I was able to see the Banners who were old members of the Merrimack Ward and we met my mom's old high school friends. Brooke had gotten accepted to BYU so I got to go see the campus! It was absolutely beautiful I hope to go there someday! At the end of memorable trip in Utah, I had to say my goodbyes to my family and my best friend; Brooke. I missed her so much and it was hard to go. But I'm looking forward to seeing her in 6 months!
The Scavenger Hunt
These are some of my team's pictures from the scavenger hunt. The randomest things were on the list to find and we tied for first! We had to do group photos like all drink at a water fountain or all fit on a couch. We had to look for things like a carousel, a big red dog, and lots of other fun and exciting things! It was a lot of fun and my team ruled!
 |
| Find me in the background..... |
Lagoon Trip
 |
| Ginger, Sam, and Bennett |
 |
| Cami and Maya |
 |
| Grandma and grandpa |
 |
| My cousin Madison and I |
 |
| A eating area reserved for the Stokes family at Lagoon |
 |
| We found a peacock on the roof! |
 |
| My cousins and I. |
Family Pictures
 |
| Our Stokes family photo |
 |
| Goofy photo |
 |
| The grandkids |
 |
| My family |
The BBQ
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Stokes and I |
 |
| Hanging out with my little cousins! |
 |
| Benja hanging in a tree |
 |
| Happy birthday Bennett!!!! |
Utah Trip Memories
 |
| I got to hang out with little Amelia! |
 |
| Eating out! |
 |
| Went to see $1 movie with my cousins! |
 |
| At the movies |
 |
| Cute Maya |
 |
| Zack and I on our way to family pictures. |
 |
| Eating out after the pictures with my cousins. |
|
 |
| Went to the Salt Lake City temple after we ate. |
 |
| It's so pretty! |
 |
| Maddie and I reenacting an old photo. The costume still fit.... |
 |
| We got to visit our cousins Tanner and Colton. |
 |
| Cami and I |
 |
| The BYU Campus!! It's GORGEOUS!! |
 |
| Brooke works here, it's awesome! |
 |
| This place was delicious! I love sweet tomatoes, it's like a huge buffet! |
 |
| Family playing games! |
 |
| Swimming at the sports center with the family! |
 |
| Cute little Bennett! |
 |
| Melanie and my mom and their babies. |
 |
| Here we visited Thanksgiving Point and we got to see a dinosaur museum! |
 |
| Posing next to a real dinosaur fossil! |
 |
| Playing in the sand! |
 |
| Judson is adorable! |
 |
| Just being attacked by a shark.....nbd. |
 |
| Saying our goodbyes!!! |
 |
| My mom and some high school friends! |
 |
| Crystal, Darren, Judson and I. |
 |
| Sam, Ginger, Bennett and I. |
 |
| Me and the grandparents. |
 |
| Saying goodbye to my best friend. |
No comments:
Post a Comment