This year was the first year that I went to my High School's homecoming dance. I had to attend because I was a part of the student council. I was not really interested in going but I'm glad I did. I thought it was going to be really boring and inappropriate but none of that happened! A lot of my friends went, and I had a lot of fun! We danced, we ate, we laughed, and it was just great to feel safe in a way, at a school dance. It turned out to be a lot of fun and my friends and I got to go eat some frozen yogurt afterwards. This night was definitely a wonderful night to remember!
![]() |
| I'm helping to set up the dance. |
![]() |
| I'm really into the dancing! |
![]() |
| Line dancing. |
![]() |
| Doing the Mormon Dance! |
![]() |
| Before the dance. |












No comments:
Post a Comment