Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbyes to the Merrimack Ward


Recently, the ward boundary changes were announced. Milford, who used to be a part of the Merrimack Ward, was changed to be a part of the Peterborough Ward. The Peterborough Branch was the first branches in the church. After the wards were changed, the Peterborough Ward was created for the first time ever! And my dad, Bishop Olsen was called to be the bishop (I'M A BISHOP'S DAUGHTER WHAAAAAAT). I was very sad to leave my close friends; my family! I know that I will still see them however, I haven't moved. I have a new family. After being in Peterborough for quite some time, I love it. It has this different feeling of warmth and love. I love it and the people in it. The love I share for everyone in Merrimack still exists. I'm happy to be able to have 2 families that I can have support from. 

My best friend Rylee and I.


I absolutely struggle in this photo but whatever.....
Me and my boys, Conner, Evan, Jacob, and Ben. 

No comments:

Post a Comment