Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Perks of Being 16!

On October 6, I TURNED 16!!! Honestly I have been waiting for this moment for 16 years! Basically, my life has become 100 times awesomer! So far, I've been on 4 dates and I got my license on the first test! I'm driving, dating, partying, and getting ready to go on mini missions! I also got to have a mini sweet 16 party because I've decided to go to New York City with my mom and my sister in December. A lot of wonderful people from both Merrimack and Peterborough were able to attend. I got the cutest and sweetest simple gifts from everyone. I also finally got a phone! Also for my birthday I got a new room, bedspread, and my friend Haven surprised me with a tray of cinnamon rolls. On my birthday, it was stake conference, but I got to meet my new Peterborough ward for the first time at a little linger longer we had at the building. They sang to me and gave me chocolate cake. It was delicious! So I was asked to go on my first date from Cooper Noel, and I went on a double date with Tracey and Nick. We went to this really nice bowling alley and played arcade games afterwards. It was a lot of fun! My second date was with my friend Sam Gustafson. We went with Miclyn and Conner and we saw our friend Max in the play, "The Sound of Music". We also went out to eat pizza. I paid because I had a coupon haha. My third date was a "Girls Choice Date". I hosted it, along with 5 other girls. We each asked a guy on a date and told them to meet us at Walmart. Once we met them there, we gave them $10 and told them to find a meal for their date and themselves. Once they collected the ingredients, we went to my house where the guys cooked a dinner for us while the girls played the wii. The guys surprised us by giving us blindfolds to test our dinner. They even made us dessert! I asked my friend Max Barnaby on the date. He made me fettuccine with bacon and white sauce! Also for dessert, he made me apple pie. These guys were really impressive and it was a really fun date! Afterwards we played games. My last and most recent date was with my friend Conner Pearson. We went to the Jarnagin's house, also called "The Winter Cottage" and we were served by Brother Jarnagin who called himself "AJ". He was our waiter. There was a total of 4 dates. once we were seated, AJ took our orders. They had a menu and everything! They had rolls at the table, glasses filled with water, and music playing in the background. I orders the appetizer of a house salad. Then I got the Entree of Dill chicken and a side dish of carrots. Along with that, I had some apple juice and as a dessert, we got fudge. It was the most adorable and nice restaurant I have ever been to I have to say. Afterwards we played apples to apples and it was a lot of fun!! 
MY 16th BIRTHDAY!!!




Got my license!!!

My party was combined with Jacob Anderson and we had 30 or more people come to party! We canoed in the quarry, roasted s'mores, played a lot of games, played ping pong, ate food, and had a blast!

Haven made me homemade cinnimon rolls.


My new room! (I took Brooke's)

My 2nd date at the play. I went with Sam (on the far right)

My license!

My 3rd date! (the girl's choice date)

The guys making us dinner.


Our dinners before we tested them. 


Having fun playing card games. 

My date, Max and I.
My meal! Doesn't it look delicious!

The whole group!


The girls waiting for the dinner. 

At Walmart waiting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment