I got to go and see my siblings play baseball and softball! They're great! Carley's team started off losing every game until they won the play-offs and the championships! Congratulations Carley!
![]() |
| Zack up to bat. |
![]() |
| Zack at the base. |
![]() |
| Zack sliding at every base. |
![]() |
| Zack running into home. |
![]() |
| Carley all read to play her game. |
![]() |
| Carley's really into her game. |
![]() |
| Carley's team. |
![]() |
| Carley and her games! |
Carley and her team made it to the CHAMPIONSHIPS!! I'm so proud of her!! Not only did they make it there but they won! She got a nice trophy and had a great time with her team!
![]() |
| Carley up to bat. |
![]() |
| Running to first base. |
![]() |
| Carley making it home! |
![]() |
| Carley and I. |
![]() |
| What a cutie. |
![]() |
| Carley receiving her trophy. |
![]() |
| Number 1 team!! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment