On June 15, 2013 Brook my wonderful older sister GRADUATED! I'm so proud of her! She got her diploma and took a selfie to remember the moment. At the graduation the West Street Beat group im in sang, "Go the Distance" from Hercules. I love Brooke so much! Honestly she is my best friend. I tell her everything. We fight but that doesn't keep us from running up to each other telling exciting news or our crushes. It doesn't stop us from having pokemon marathons, obsessing over music/bands, getting together to watch our TV shows and much more! It doesn't stop us from shopping together, going to the movies together, and spending every wonderful moment together. I love Brooke so much and I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I know that I can always call her up when I have my first kiss or win a volleyball game, or advice. I love you Brooke and I wish you the greatest at BYU!
 |
| Brooke being seated to await her graduation. |
 |
| Brooke getting her diploma. |
 |
| Brooke taking a selfie up on stage. |
 |
| Brooke and my mom. |
 |
| Brooke turning her tassel to represent she graduated. |
 |
| My mom and Brooke. |
 |
| My dad and Brooke. |
 |
| Bekkah C. and me. |
 |
| Kendra B., Brooke, Jared A., and me. |
 |
| Brooke and her best friends. |
 |
| Brooke and I! I love her!! |
 |
| Brooke and my parents. |
 |
| Morgan Andrews and I. She has been national soccer player of the year for 2 years! She also helped me improve on my triple jump and she's such a nice person! |
 |
| Brooke and her friends Morgan, Kendra, and Molly. |
 |
| My grandparents and Brooke. |
 |
| The family. |
 |
| Brooke and her friends Molly, Ben, and Kendra. |
 |
| Brooke and her friends Dan, Devin, and Liam. |
 |
| Carley and Brooke. |
 |
| Zack and Brooke. |
 |
| Brooke and a lot of her friends. |
 |
| Brooke, Dina P., and me. |
 |
| Brooke and her friends ready to graduate. |
 |
| Anna T. and me. |
 |
| Kortney H. and me. |
 |
| Brooke and Kendra reliving Titanic. |
 |
| Brooke and Morgan B. |
 |
| Anna T., Brooke, Amanda A. and me. |
 |
| Brooke and Kendra's caps. The "Y" represents she's going to BYU. |
 |
| Brooke and Kendra. |
 |
| Last time walking through the hallway. |
 |
| Brooke got a laptop for graduation! |
 |
| My best friend and I. |
 |
| The girls and mom. |
 |
| My grandparents and me. |
 |
| The sisters. |
 |
| The siblings. |
 |
| Brooke and grandparents. |
 |
| Brooke and I. The host photo bombed our photo. |
 |
| There he is again. |
 |
| Mother and daughter. |
CONGRATULATIONS BROOKE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment