This year I had a lot of wonderful experiences with my Young Womens I didn't want to miss! I love my Mia Maids so much and I love this church and everyone in it!
For this activity we just had a little party all together and watched Tangled and snacked on some delicious treats. We had some fun pictures together!
I love these girls! On the far left is Colette H., then Rylee N., and me then Haven Y.
 |
| This picture makes me think it should be on the cover of a horror film. |
For this activity we had a spa night! It was a lot of fun! We painted nails, washed our feet, and I brought in some homemade facial made up of 2 tablespoons of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of nutmeg. It works awesome! A little red afterward but it went away. Anyway we had a great time just being able to sit back, relax, and be pampered.
 |
| This is where I got it and what it looks like. |
 |
| My first attempt with my little sister Carley. |
 |
| The group at the spa! We look great! |
For this activity we made cookies and invitations to invite some older women in our ward to a tea party and ask them questions. So we dropped off the invitations and cookies at their doorsteps and followed up with a tea party! We had a great time and I was able to bring my friend Hanna H. to it and she had a great time!
 |
| Our cookies and invitations. |
 |
| The tea party. |
 |
| My young woman leaders Sis. Jarnagin and Sis. Anderson and I matching one Sunday. |
Just some young woman and I partying! We all got together and went to Panera and then did a little dress up at a store. I love these girls so much!
 |
| I tried on some pretty stylish shoes! |
 |
| Zoe L. and I dressing up. |
 |
| Posing for the camera! |
 |
| Car rides are always fun! I'm with Haven Y. and Amy A. |
For this activity we made modest dresses all out of newspapers. It a lot of fun. I turned out to be the bride and Rylee was in a prom dress. They turned out awesome!
Lastly here are some quick photos taken at parties and dances. I love my friends!
 |
| My friend and I at a dance. There's Claudia B., Rachel M., and Nicole S. |
 |
| Getting ready for the dance. |
 |
| Car ride to the dance! |
 |
| At my friend's birthday party! I'm with Jessica H. and Annie G. |
 |
| These are some awesome missionaries I have! The two sister missionaries we just got and I'm so excited! I soon get to go on splits with them! |
Rylee, Zoe, and I just goofing around at a party.
No comments:
Post a Comment