Saturday, June 29, 2013

Partying with Mormons!!

My Summer has begun!! To start of the summer I went to an end of the school party with some youth from my ward. It was a lot of fun! We ate food, raced on skateboards down the hill, jumped on the trampoline, played ping pong, and competed in Mario Kart. It was a lot of fun and I love these guys!!

Some of my best friends: Brielle P., Conner P., and Evan P.

Brayden and Alex having a great time.

 We had a strawberry party where we went out, picked some strawberries, then had strawberry themed contests and activities. All the treats were made with strawberries or strawberry flavored. We had face paint,  had candy jar contest. I almost guessed correctly but changed it at the last second. I just loved hanging out with my friends.
Miclyn and I. Sam just photo bombing.

Myclin, Rylee, and me.

Carley got an intense face paint image. It's the symbol from the Hunger Games.
 On June 22 we had a stake hike to prepare for trek! We hiked Mt. Wachusette and we were separated into groups. We had watermelon at the top. Everyone was sweaty but it was a good glimpse at what trek's going to be like. 
The mountain was a ski mountain so we found some abandoned chairlifts. It was nice. Here is Jessica H., me, Bekah P., and Annie G.

Reliving the Titanic with Jessica H.

Afton, Conner, and I.

We all planned to match for the hike today. It was pretty fun. Here is Afton, me, Sam, and Conner.

Nicole S. and I.

Conner and I ended up not only having matching shirts but also matching bags.

I love these girls! I'm with Alyssa P. and Bekah J.

I love these girlies.

Brielle and I twinners.
I called myself spiderman.....
Jessica and I.
Conner and I.
 After the hike was a Personal Progress recognition lunch. My goal was to finish my medallion before the lunch and I DID IT!! We had some hamburgers along with some tasty treats. We all got to get up, say something about our experience with Personal Progress, and we received a picture of the temple.
I'm receiving a picture of the Boston Temple. 

Me and the stake YW leaders Sis. Gold and Sis. Cooprider.

My mom and I.

My friend Haven and I.

Stefania!!!

Elizabeth and I.

Danielle and I.

Nicole and Megan S. and I.

Alyssa and I posing with our pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment