Saturday, June 29, 2013

Many Memories and Friends

I didn't want to miss any events or memories. Many are from school,  Mother's day, babysitting and much more! Most of these pictures are some old pictures that I found and I didn't want to miss.

What we do bowling.....

Classic party....


I am the boy. 

The siblings.
This picture was for a school project but it turned out adorable. There's me, Emily L., Allison B., Nova G.
This is at a big student council meeting we had. This is my friend Nicole M. and I. Speaking of student council, I won as sophomore president next year! I'm so excited and am already planning some fundraisers.

This was on Mother's day, it was a few pictures/memories my mom and I had together. I love you mom! You're a wonderful person!

This is our old missionary who was just released. We cam really close to him. His name is Elder Oakelberry.

I'm in science class and we were take DNA from strawberries.


Zack and I goofing around. He is a weirdo...and a creeper.

A cute little girl I babysit.

My money before I payed for EFY.....

Carley made some cute fondant at activity days.

Haven and I babysitting.

Little Olivia. I love babysitting this cutire.

I found some old pictures of Brooke and I that I didn't want to miss.


We saved a little duckling in the middle of the road.

Brooke and I with cotton candy colored nails.

I love you Brooke!!


No comments:

Post a Comment