Saturday, June 29, 2013

One Direction Concert!!!

 On June 26 I got to go to a One Direction Concert with my friend Claudia B.!!! It was at a huge stadium, the comcast center in Mansfiend, MA. We were an hour late because of traffic but luckily we didn't miss them entering the stage! We just missed the opening acts. We saw some crazy stuff from the fancs! While we were in traffic there was a TON of people going to the concert as well so we were all yelling out the window and cheering from being excited to go to the concert! The concert was absolutely AMAZING! We got there and turned in our tickets when we heard huge intense screaming and we knew they were about to come on stage!! So we sprinted to our seats and saw them! The seats weren't up close but it was an amazing experience to see them move and dance when the screens allowed us to see them up close. Throughout the concert there were cute little videos they made, a ton of songs were played (my favorites: Kiss You, One Way or Another, One Thing, and What Makes You Beautiful), and they had some contests like who can jusp higher than Niall. So I finally fulfilled my dream in seeing them....sorta, I've been obsessed with them for 2 years so it was pretty awesome to see them in concert! I had a great time and maybe one day I'll meet them in person.
Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayne, and Harrry in my favorite band, One Direction.

I was so obsessed I cropped myself in one of their photos.....



Niall has always been my favorite.

My friend Claudia and I made some T-shirts for the concert. They turned out awesome!



Claudia and I ready for the concert!!

The backs of our shirts.

Part of the stadium and more!!

This is when everyone tried to jump higher than Niall.


The stage.

The beginning of the concert, Niall is singing.


Claudia and I having a great time!

The stadium!!


ONE DIRECTION!!!

This is the best picture I got of them in action.



All the boys singing! Oh how I wish I were up front by the stage.

Niall jumping as part of the competition.

The boys singing one of their slower songs.

Niall singing.


Only some of the fans there!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment