Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trip to Arizona

On the plane trip to the airport, Carley got to look at the front of the plane where the pilot flies the plane.

 Us chilling on the plane ride.

Zachary looked in the sky magazines and figured out how to create this masterpiece.

Weird seeing palm treees wherever I walked!




 My cousin Ryker and I goofing around before he goes to preschool!

While we were in Arizona we got to go into a huge mansion! It was amazing! With 4 stories, beatiful landscape with a lake, tons of rooms, a gorgeous kitchen, a theater, a pool, own tennis courts, and much more! There were secret passageways to rooms and beautiful paintings! It was gorgeous and it was wonderful to be able to feel what it is like to be inside of a mansion. We had lunch with my mom's cousin and his family who owns the manson. It was a wonderful experience I will never forget!!





One of the secret passageways in the mansion...

A Day at the Zoo.... 
One day in Arizona Brooke and I decided to spend a day at the Phoenix Zoo. It was nothing like zoos here in New Hampshire. It was huge with elephants, jaguars, taurantulas, girraffes, I got to ride a camel, Brooke got to feed a girraffe, there was a parrot, monkeys, and so many animals! It was interesting to see all of the different types of animals!



Brooke and her favorite animal....

PURPLE CACTI! I just thought it was so cool....




I got to ride a camel! It felt a little weird....but it was really cool!

Brooke favorit ean imvorite animal....


I nimal this bird is gorgeous!





My favorite animal the elephant!!!

My Dad's an Ironman!
I got to experience a wonderful day watcing my dad an .he Ironman. That is a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike ride, and a marathon (26.2 miles). It was challenging but he did it ! I am so proud of him! He told me that he ran this race for us kids letting us know that if we set our mind to something, we can do anything so don't give up! I love you dad and you have inspired me! All your hard work paid off! Dad, you are an Ironman!



My dad finishing the race.
 Chilling in Arizona...
One omy we went to my Uncle Ted's restaurant and had some deliwious food! We played some pool and ate delicious hamburgers! It was fun to spend that time with everyone.



What I saw in Arizona.....

One day my grandma took Brooke and I shopping....we had a little fun with it.....

My grandpa :)

Cute little Ryker.

My aunt Kathy and I messing around at the Thanksgiving dinner. We're models.....



My grandma and granpa and I. I love them!

Carley, Alli, and I.

Porter, Ryker, and I.

Alli sad that Carley is leaving. I'm going to miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment