 |
| My puppy and I. |
 |
| This year I was a nerd for Halloween. I went trick or treating with Carley, my ward had a fun Fall Festival with trunk or treat and games, I also had a Halkoween dance where I spent time with my friends, met new people, and had a great times eeing all of the costumes and excitement. I had a great Halloween with everyone! |
My friend and I went to my High School championship soccer game. Milford vs. Souhegan and we won the state championship game! It was great to experience the win. GO MILFORD!
 |
| Morgan Andrews, the Gatorade National Player of the year and future famous soccer player. She goes to m High School and she was a part of the win of the championship game. |
 |
| Zack at the game with Brooke's best friend Kendra. |
 |
| Brooke at the volleyball awards night. She won the plaque of being on varsity volleyball for all 4 years. Congratulations Brooke! |
 |
| I got to go to EFY for a Day and I had a great time experiencing a lot of spiritual moments and a great time with friends! One great experience I went through was on my way to the service project of raking up a park in Boston, we rode the subway to the park and I was with my friend Tracey and my group counselor. We were wearing a vest stating, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" and a lady on the subway noticed the vest and asked about our church. Then we had an hour discussion about our church and Jesus Christ. It was the greatest experience. She shared stories about her life and seemed really interested. I felt the spirit and I would like to thank those 2 friends I was with to help experience this with me. It was a memory I will never forget. She asked if there was a way she can contact our church and we told her to check mormon.org. Hopefully she continued her interest in our church and I have decided I want to have future missionary experiences. EFY for a day I also went to classes, met new people, and had a fun dance at the end. I love my church and all the people in it. They bring joy in my lives and without them, I would never feel happiness. |



No comments:
Post a Comment