Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas 2012 Memories...


I am really looking forward to this Christmas season! It's going to be tons of fun with great opportunities! And to start off the month, Christmas decorations were mandatory.....

My paper countdown to Christmas....

We made some delicious sugar cookies and decorated them for this holiday season!

My mom and her primary class having a Christmas party!

Some cookies I decorated....

This event was one of the greatest events that I have experienced! I got to have the opportunity to drive down to New York in one day and serve all this people in need then drive home. The Sandy Hurricane hit the eastern are this year and damages were done. Many are without their homes, their homes are filled with sand, people are still out of powert and it's been 2 months, many are without heat, water, and their houses are destroyed. It was horrible to see these conditions but I had a great time cleaning out sand and garbage out of basements, I got to destroy a pool, we tore down walls and floors, we scooped sand off of lawns, we did all that we could to serve others. It was a wonderful feeling and my favorite part was seeing the faces of the poeple we helped afterward and seeing their joyous expressions. That was the greatest feeling knowing I helped someone in a time of need. I got to do this service unto others with my friends, my mom, my dad, and Brooke. It is an experience I will never forget and I want to experience this again!


Conditions in New York.....



One weekend I participated in the choir performance of, "The Messiah". We sang about Christ and his birth. It was the choir music by Handel. It was wonderful and powerful and had songs like, "Hallelujah". It was wonderful to hear the power singing of Christ's birth and experiencing this with my mom.

I spent yet another year participating in my church Nativity Pageant. I was an angel again and had a great time with my friends and sharing the birth of Jesus Christ. I know that this church, The Church of Jesus Christ is true and I love this Christmas season sharing the birth of Christ. It is full of joy and happiness and I hope to spread that joy and love to everyone all around!

My friends and I messing around before a performance.


Some great friends and I that have impacted me and spent a wonderful experience of this nativity pageant!



Zack and I messing around....

Carley got to be an angel with me this year! She loved it and I loved having her there.


The Nativity Pageant!

Carley and her friends that came to see the show.
My friend Brielle and I at our ward Christmas party....

Just messing around with some friends at our ward Christmas party. It was full of goodies, songs from the primary, and friendship.

Me and my cute little kids I babysit....
Carley, her friend and I went to a little gingerbread party! We all made gingerbread houses! I worked with Carley....

Carley working on her house....

Carley and my gingerbread house....


All 3 of us having a great time together!

Loving this Christmas season....where's the snow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment