Spririt Week! Monday: Color Day, Tuesday: Superhero Day, Wednesday: Breast Cancer Awareness Day, Thursday: Clash Day, Friday: Blue and White Day.
 |
| My friend Cecilia and I on color day! |
 |
| Super Hero Day! |
 |
| For my A Block we decorated our door superhero themed and we won first place for best door! |
 |
| On Wednesdays we wear pink... |
 |
| Blue and White Day! |
My grandma and grandpa visited us and we had great fun memories together having them there to support our performances and games and much more! Love you guys!
 |
| For school I'm in a group called West Street Beat. We perform a capella songs and perform all over. Here we are performing at a convention. We also performed at a contest on television, performed for Milford schools, and I got to perform for a business lunch. It's really cool and I have a great time singing with West Street Beat. |
 |
| This is my senior friend Anna and me. She is in the West Street Beat group like I am. |
My Friend Hanna, Tessa and I Photo Shoot!
Nicole and my photo shoot!
 |
| Farewell to the Riggs! They were great and I babysat their kids a lot and I hope they enjoy their new home! |
 |
| We got together with friends and the missionaries and celebrated Halloween by carving pumpkins! |
 |
| My pumpkin! |
 |
| Brooke, Morgan, and I carving pumpkins! |
 |
| Happy Halloween Brooke! Haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment