All of these people have changed my life and been there for me! They're pictures of goodbyes, parties, and fun memories that I want to remember always.
 |
| Shauna and I, an amazing person that felt like family to me. She spent many trips and holidays with us when our family coudn't be there. Thanks Shauna for everything and thanks for all of these memories before you moved! |
 |
| My new friend Abbey and I, she visited in the Summer and was my friend Morgan (her cousin) and we created a great friendship. It was fun to talk to her and get to know her! |
 |
| My friends Tracey, Melanie, Anna and I at a party. |
 |
| A farewell party for my friend Maddy! |
 |
| Many great friends! |
 |
| Farewell party for the Garcia's! |
No comments:
Post a Comment