Monday, July 16, 2012

Alex's Memorial

Yesterday I went to a beautiful little girl, Alex's memorial. She was so sweet, her smile would light up the room, and whenever you saw her, you couldn't help but give her a hug. She was and is a miracle to many! I miss her but I know I will see the little angel Alex again someday. Love you Alex and I'll see you soon! ♥ She lived from October 24, 1999-June 12, 2012, she really was an angel on Earth. So the memorial was a great experience. Many tears were shed and I remember every moment with this sweet Alex.

Alex Hansen

This is where we signed our names and sent letters to the family.

A collage of Alex's life...

She lived 9 years longer than expected, she was a miracle!


My friends Zoe and I at the memorial...



Alez and her sisters...

A lot of friends and family that were there...

Pink was Alex's favorite color so we got a picture with the pink crew!

I will always love and remember you Alex!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment