Monday, October 29, 2012

EFY 2012!

EFY 2012.....The greatest week of MY LIFE! Full of new memories, new friends, great moments, and spiritual experiences. Each day was full of devotionals, games, activites, pictures, stories and much more I cannot forget! My week goes from pizza party on Wednesday full of boy talk and much more, to the boys proposing to us with ring pops, to COWs, to parties each night with oreos and girl talk with a great roomate Taylor, and much more! I was bale to hang out with my friends while making new ones. Because of EFY I have come closer to my Heavenly Father and have this church; The Church of Jesus Christ that I love become more valuable and important to me. Each day we had an inspirational message by Brother Durant. He was very funny and spiritual. My counselors; Kate and Chris (he's in my ward) have taught me so much and made my experience great! I will never forget all the messages and memories I experienced at EFY and I can't wait to make more when I go another year! Thanks for the greatest week of my life!
My clothes for EFY....

My friend Zoe L. and I on the ride to EFY in Amherst MA....we were extremely excited!

This is the dorm building I stayed in with all girls....Crabtree









All week we had to use a men's bathroom...haha it was interesting.....
This is my room number where I shared with a great friend Taylor A.
Brother Durant and his wife; such inspirational people!
There's even more poeple at EFY!

My friend Bekah and I bored....

My friend Ashley S. and I at lunch....we literally are so random....
Our EFY bags.


Photo bombing Jacob H.....

Some great old and new friends and I.



I love these guys they've always been there for me and added onto my exciting EFY....Anna B., Annie G., Tracey C., Me, and Maggie L.

My counselors!

This is my company name....A Loud Voice and no worries, we were loud.
My company!
Game night with the company....I love them all!


My new friends Natalie, Jacob, and I.


The girls in my company....

The boys....
My company <3

Pizza Night!
My company on church dress day...
I participated in the variety show flash mob! It was so fun and nobody suspected it!



My new friends Leah S., Riley B., Me, and Sarah.



My great counselor Kate and I.




Me and my great roomate Taylor A.

]

Jacob Y. with all the girls...I look like I'm proposing....


Walker with the girls....he proposed to me when the boys gave out ring pops.


Nate P. : Superman and the girls.

Ezra and the girls....haha

Me and the guys....

My counselor Kate and the guys...
My Counselor Chris and the girls....

Last day....I said goodbye to my new buddy Grayson.

Goodbye EFY!

No comments:

Post a Comment