Monday, October 29, 2012

Girls Camp 2012!

Another great year at Girls' Camp! As a third year, all of us girls were really close and the week was full of boy talk and stories (of course) songs, hikes, campfires, spiritual experiences, scripture study, kayaking, archery, service projects, crafts, new friends, and much more! This week was so fun and it didn't matter what we looked like, how bad we smelled, we had a great time all together like a family with no worries. These things don't happen very often so we can enjoy it while it lasts. What a great experience to be able to have Sister Dalton come to our Zion's Camp too! I was able to talk to her and feel her sweet spirit. She is a great example to all of us for who we strive to be. We got to listen to her message and she got to listen to ours. It was a wonderful week I will never forget and to have my mom in charge and there sharing this great experience with me is priceless. I can't wait fo another year at girls' camp!

My adorondac I stayed in all week at camp. I shared it with my friends Rylee N., Morgan., and Zoe L.



This year I won the best design for the T-shirts!


My mom giving her daily announcments.


Some great friends I spent time with at camp.

EFY girls....



The third years!


Our theme for this year's camp.

Nice Note stands for each warad...
Me writing some nice notes...


What a nerd.... ;)

First night!


Car ride to the hike!



Rainbow bandanas!

Hey guys....we're available... ;)

The third years practicing our skit....


Arise and Shine.

The Leader's skit....




The stake leaders' skit.

Ars first years skit!



The third year skit!





The forth year skit.


Campfire!




R love archery!....even though I'm terrible at it....



My friend Rylee's first bullseye!

I made this at the craft barn.

I wonder who toilet papered our cabin....Morgan ;)

100 year anniversary of girls' camp!

Owe nedourt oweled our towels into monkeys....


Rule: Do not ride on golf carts...

Rebels ;) haha
Zoe and I at camp!

Morgan, me and Zoe!

My leader Sis. Petrie, Zoe, Rylee, and I doing a service project by making blankets.





Sister Dalton, I and some great friends!
My ward at the singing tree.

Meeting Sister Dalton was amazing! She brought joy into the room.

My ward and Sister Dalton!
Girls Camp was so fun but the week's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment