YW Conference.....all the YW in my stake got to experience this great conference! We went right from girls' camp to this and we got to do service projects like making tutus for sick kids in the hospitals, eat delicious food, play games like building temples out of marshmellows and toothpicks, learn great lessons, and much more! I also go to meet Sister Dalton again and she came up to me as if great friends and talked to me about her car ride to the conference and it was great! I seriously cannot express my love I have for this church I love and everyone it it!
![]() |
| My friend Bekah P. and I. |
![]() |
| My roomate for the YW conference....Anna B. |
![]() |
| Haven and I. |
![]() |
| Sister Dalton and I. |
The Service Project.....we also got to see a performance of a professional ballerina.

A wonderful week full of girls!













No comments:
Post a Comment