We've been having a lot of friends leaving us so we got some pictures with them for memories. Hopefully we'll be able to see them again...but my friend Nicole and I, she's not leaving but I wanted to get some pictures for memories.
![]() |
| This is my family with our missionary, Elder Okelberry who has been with us for 9 months and is currently transferred from our ward. |
![]() |
| This is our other missonary, Elder Marcus..? Not sure how to spell his name but he will be with us a while longer... |
![]() |
| Now these are just fun memories of my friend Nicole and I. |
![]() |
| This is one of the little girls I babysat. Her family is moving and her name is Zoey. |
![]() |
| This is the family that is moving away. We have drawn really close to the Maylins...they are like family to us. |
![]() |
| The Maylins...we'll miss them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment